A woman has two (2) ovaries, one on each side of the uterus connected by the fallopian tubes. The main function of the ovaries is the production and excretion of the ova or egg cell which is essential in
reproduction. They are also the ones responsible to produce hormones like estrogen and progesterone.
There are early warning signs that you have Ovarian Cancer, and these should not be ignored. It’s easy
to overlook the early symptoms of ovarian cancer because they’re similar to other common illnesses or they tend to come and go but the early symptoms include: abdominal bloating, pressure, and pain
abnormal fullness after eating, difficulty eating, an increase in urination, an increased urge to urinate
Ovarian cancer can also cause other symptoms, such as:
- back pain
- menstrual irregularities
- Painful intercourse
If you had been experiencing any of these, evaluate yourself by answering these questions:
- Are you using an IUD or undergoing fertility treatment / hormonal replacement therapy?
- Do you have a family history of any form of cancer?
- Do you suffer from irregular menstruation?
- Do you have a polycystic ovary?
- Are you having a hard time getting pregnant?
If you have more than one yes from the questions above, then you are at a high risk of having ovarian cancer. You can have your tumor marker checked (CA-125) and get an abdominal ultrasound or CT scan to confirm this.
Here are tips on how to lower your cancer risk naturally:
- Do you know that your favorite foods are the ones that will kill you? You should avoid sugary foods because sugar feeds cancer. You should also be wary of sugar-free drinks because of the toxic chemical that it contains – aspartame. The product of Aspartame is formaldehyde, a chemical that is cancer forming.
- Avoid using cheap oils and frying food in the same oil for several times. This causes an increase in the acrylamide levels of the oil resulting to higher free-radical content which is cancer forming as well.
- Avoid eating processed meat because it is a known fact that they are the food of cancer cells, eat more fruits and vegetables instead.
- Avoid using additives such as MSG (Monosodium Glutamate), artificial coloring, high-fructose corn syrup, preservatives, GMO products and trans fat. Carefully read the labels of the
food you buy.
- Avoid the use of microwave ovens or exposure to radiation from x-ray machines and cellphone use.
- Avoid using Teflon coated cookware, aluminum and paper plates coated with wax – use glass or ceramic instead.
- Avoid using household products thatcontain endocrine disrupting chemicals such as air fresheners, detergent, fabric conditioner, shower curtains – these release deadly chemicals like fire retardants, lead, mercury, phalates.
- Avoid using plastic containers containing BPA or dioxin which are cancer forming, use glass containers instead.
- BHA, Parabens, lead, and phalates found in personal hygienic products like shampoo, deodorants, hair color, make-up, and lipstick are carcinogenic.
- Women should be wary of feminine hygiene products and tissue paper. These common products used daily contain loads of chemicals which can lead to cancer.
- You should not use talcum powder on your private part because of the chemicals and potential harm that it may cause to your health.
- Sanitary pads and tampons contain toxic chemicals that cause abnormal tissue growth and when it enters your ovaries, it may trigger inflammation, allowing cancer cells to thrive and multiply fast.
- Avoid stress, this causes acidity which cancer cells love to live in.
Do you have cancer, or know someone who has been battling this disease? Send us a message now! We will help you plan for a natural way to get rid of it – without the need for the costly conventional treatment.
Get healed the natural way – no surgery, no chemotherapy, no radiation. Use food as medicine and clean your colon now.